1. The terms and conditions of this invoice supersede any terms and/or conditions set forth in any purchase order, or written document by the ordering party
2. Due to the inherent nature of ceramics, porcelain, terracotta and natural products such as marble and granite, variations from shipment must be expected.Please check that you have sufficient product before fixing as no guarantee is given that subsequent supplies of the same product will be available or will match in shade or gauge.
3. Check products before installation. All products should be checked by you Prior to installation, for colour, size, and quality before being fixed. NATURALLY TILES will accept no responsibility after tiles or products have been fixed. If a slip Rating is required for B.C.A you must check with your Builder Prior to Purchase Or Installation. (Key is to Check everything prior to Purchase).
4. All products sold by NATURALLY TILES are to be fixed and applied in accordance with the manufactures instructions.
5. No responsibility will be accepted by NATURALLY TILES for damage which occurs from the use of acids in cleaning or any other procedure which is not recommended by the manufacturer. (Bath salts damage Baths, Chemicals damage mirrors, Glass & Tiles.)
6. Tiles cannot be guaranteed against crazing. For more information, call NATURALLY TILES.
7. Except as otherwise expressly provided in these conditions, all warranties, representations, promises, conditions or statements regarding the goods whether express or implied, ad whether statutory or otherwise (including, without limiting generality, warranties, representations, promises, conditions and statements as to merchant ability, suitability or fitness for any purpose, profitability or any other attributes or consequences of or benefits to be obtained from or in the course of using such goods) are to the full extent permitted by law hereby expressly excluded. (a) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods.(b) the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods.
8. No responsibility will be accepted by NATURALLY TILES for damage and/or lost in transit. You must notify NATURALLY TILES of any discrepancies with regard to this invoice within 24 hours of the delivery date. Delivery to site is an additional charge.
9. ANY PRODUCT such as Tiles or Vanities ect. made to order cannot be cancelled or returned for credit.
10. Lay-By’s will be accepted on the following conditions: (a) 30% deposit on order (b) Balance payable to NATURALLY TILES within 30 days of notification of availability of goods. (c) A cancellation fee of 30% of the full purchase price will apply should any part of the order be cancelled or decreased at any time after the order date.
11. Stock held on your behalf is at your risk.
12. Returns - Except as otherwise required by law, claims for Credit are subject to the following conditions: (a) Returns must be made within 14 days From purchase date. (b) Stock held by NATURALLY TILES on your behalf is subject to the following conditions. (i) Goods must be inspected by yourself within 7 days of notification of availability. (c) Goods accepted for credit are subject to a 30% handling fee. (d) Invoice No. of purchase must be quoted. (e) Product is in a saleable condition. All Products will only be accepted in unopened original boxes (f) Product must be of current stock and shade to stock on hand and of merchantable quality. (g) Recollection charges are to the account of the customer, not NATURALLY TILES. (h) No claims allowed on purchases unless accepted by the manufacturer. (i) No credit will be issued for products purchased at a “SALE” price, Or Special order (indent) products.
13. You are responsible for the selection of the person/tiler who will affix the products purchased. You should make thorough independent enquiries of this person’s qualifications and workmanship. NATURALLY TILES make no warranties implied or otherwise of the tiler even if his name or card has been obtained through a NATURALLY TILES store.
14. Measurement and quantities must be thoroughly checked with your tiler before being finalised. We take no responsibility for the accuracy of the quantity of product which you have ordered. As tiling style can vary quantity needed.
15. Title of the goods does not pass until the goods have been paid for in full.
16. Goods which are fixed before payment has been received are considered to be personally guaranteed by the purchaser and by the owner of the property to which they are affixed. Ownership does not pass until goods are paid for.
PAYMENT OR PART THERE OF TO NATURALLY TILES CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.